Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Well Done Joanna Gash - Tree Vandals and the big banner

I'm very pleased to see Joanna Gash get behind the community campaign to get some banners up in areas that have suffered at the hands of tree vandals.

This week the Town and Country insert in the local paper carried the following article on its front page. I've scanned it in two parts so I hope it is readable.

The last Council just couldn't bring itself to get tough on vandals and take the step of putting up some sort of screen.

I think you will agree when Council works closely with the community the results are good. This banner is slightly opaque and the photo of the vegetation is really great.

Meanwhile on the same day- I received a yellow envelope from a solicitor demanding that I remove a blog post discussing tree vandalism on the very same site on which the banner is located. I have taken the "offensive" blog down and seeling legal advice.


No comments:

Shelter to Close it doors as letter requesting more rentals goes out.

Salt Care - follow link to see their services  I received the sad news that our local homeless shelter needs to close it's doors on Sund...